GT Campbell Plumbing is a family owned and operated business that has been serving Monroe and the surrounding counties for more than 10 years. Owner George Campbell has more than three decades of plumbing experience, and we operate based on the principle of treating our customers’ homes with the greatest care and respect.
Our expert technicians have the knowledge and skills to quickly assess plumbing issues and provide the best possible solution. Our prices are fair and competitive, and because we offer upfront pricing, there are never any surprises when it’s time to pay the bill.
We offer a full range of plumbing services, including:
- Installation and repair of water lines, faucets, toilets, showers and other water supply fixtures.
- Installation and repair of sinks and electrically operated under-the-sink garbage disposal units.
- Installation and repair of gas lines and fixtures, including fireplaces and barbecue pits.
- Installation and repair of sewer lines and unclogging and cleaning of existing drainage systems.
- Installation and repair of rain water tanks, water heating systems, sump pumps and outlet points for washing machines, dishwashers and irrigation systems.
- Routine maintenance and testing of water, gas and sewer lines.
If you are having a problem with any of your home’s plumbing systems, we can help. We serve Rochester, New York and the surrounding areas, and we are proud to be one of the area’s best plumbing contractors.
To learn more about us or to schedule service with a trusted plumber in Rochester NY, please call now.
Fast, friendly and professional. I have been using GT Campbell plumbing since I moved to the area, the prices are always fair and the work is exceptional. I love that they wear booties when they [Read More…]
George has been doing our plumbing work for several years. He has fixed and replaced faucets, installed the disposal, replaced toilets and opened clogged drains. He has always been prompt, personable, reasonably priced and willing [Read More…]
GT Campbell (George) was recommended by a co-worker. Word of mouth recommendations are always welcomed and usually work out, so we went with them without even shopping around (and I ALWAYS shop around with contractors, [Read More…]
I was researching plumbers because I needed to have a garbage disposal and kitchen faucet installed. I got a referral from a friend for George from GT Campbell Plumbing. I decided to call and I’m [Read More…]