How to Choose a Plumber You Can Trust
No one looks forward to needing a plumber. While some minor issues can be addressed with a plunger and a willingness to get your hands dirty, there comes a time when the do-it-yourself approach just won’t cut it. When you are facing a serious plumbing problem, you need a professional plumber who you can count on to get the job done right the first time.
Unfortunately, not all plumbers are the same, and there are always a few bad apples who are just out to make a quick buck. If you are in the market for a dependable plumber, check out these tips for choosing a plumber.
Qualifications to Look for When Choosing a Plumber
When you need to hire a plumber, the most important step is choosing one with the right qualifications. Look for these five things:
- In the state of New York, all plumbers must be licensed in order to offer professional plumbing services. There are strict guidelines that must be met when applying for the license. This ensures that licensed plumbers have the knowledge and experience necessary to perform professional services.
- It is always best to choose a plumber with several years of experience. All the classroom training in the world can’t make up for lack of real-world experience.
- Only hire plumbers who are properly insured and bonded. This ensures that you will not be liable for any damages that occur as a result of the services provided or if the technician is injured while in your home.
- Honest Appraisals. Look for a plumbing company that is willing to provide honest upfront appraisals. There is nothing worse than getting a bill that is significantly higher than expected once the work as been completed. Getting an upfront appraisal ensures that you won’t face any unpleasant surprises when it comes time to pay.
- Reputable plumbers stand behind their work and extend warranties on parts and labor.
Choosing a Plumber in Rochester
When you need a plumbing repair in Rochester NY or the surrounding areas, the choice is easy. At G.T. Campbell Plumbing, we are licensed, bonded and insured, and we have been serving the area for more than 10 years. We provide honest upfront pricing, and we stand behind our work. When you choose us, you can rest assured that the job will be done right and at a reasonable price.
When choosing a plumber in Rochester, always rely on the experts right here at G.T. Campbell Plumbing! Call 585-412-4008.